To share a problem with Sharon is to gain insight into ourselves. She is a selfless soul with a simple mission - to understand and help those searching to know themselves better and thus discover their true purpose. She has no technique other than a natural gift for understanding. She has no agenda other than yours. She has no hidden motivation or aspiration. Her satisfaction comes from bringing you peace by you discovering your own personal truth and wisdom.
– Dr D Dighton, Cardiologist Director of The Cardiac Centre, Loughton Essex –
1 hour online and in person sessions.
I work with so many people who look outside of themselves to find their answers and healing. With the right guidance, you can be self-fuelled, self-aware, you will become the truest version of yourself, trusting that whatever you need is within you.
These sessions work at a deep, cellular level, guiding you to your inner wisdom which knows you intimately, that part of you that makes your eyes shine, your hair grow without you having to think about it. That wise, knowing you.
I will hold you in a sacred space of acceptance, compassion, love and understanding no matter what you’re going through.
People often come to me when they are going through something big, like a life crisis, a loss, or a relationship breakup. Or feeling lost and deeply unhappy with their lives, knowing they need to change. Or you may just need some wise counsel, someone to talk with outside your family and friendship circle.
Every healing journey is different – so each of our sessions will be bespoke, tailored to you and what you need right now. I draw on a number of modalities to ensure you get your needs meet. I have 20 years of experience in person-centred, bereavement and spiritual counselling, cellular healing and Spinal Flow Technique.
Spinal Flow Technique
Spinal Flow Philosophy
1. There is a natural healing intelligence that exists within and flows through the nervous system through the seven gateways of the spine as a Spinal Wave.
2. Optimal wellbeing happens when the Spinal Wave runs the entire length of the spine – from the base gateway at the coccyx to the awaken gateway in the cranium.
3. Spinal Flow delivers life force to and communicates with, every cell of our body through all seven gateways of the spine.
4. Pain, dis-ease, and illness are indications of spinal blockages, which stem from three types of stress: physical, chemical, and emotional stress.
5. The 33 access points on the sacrum and cranium enable healing to happen by sending a massage along the spinal cord to the brain.
6. Every spinal blockage has a cause and every gateway tells a story. Our body is connected to the physical, chemical, and emotional experiences that surround it and the gateway helps us listen to what our body is trying to tell us.
7. The only person capable of releasing a spinal blockage is the very person it exists within.
8. Trauma, particularly emotional in childhood, is the hardest stress to resolve and benefits from the help of a trained Spinal Flow Technique practitioner to release.
9. Movement towards healing is the body’s natural rhythm and intelligence. Dis-ease, pain, and illness happen when our body is trying to tell us something. The easiest way to ‘hear’ what the body is trying to tell us is by tuning in to the seven gateways of the spine.
10. Healing intelligence is felt by breath, movement, or perception, and practitioners who are certified in Spinal Flow Technique can facilitate healing to happen.
Reverend Sharon Paul Onespirit Interfaith Minister, responding to the spiritual needs of our time, in service to all faiths and none.
As an independent celebrant, I am not restricted by religion, customs, time, or place. Together we will craft a ceremony with imagination and care uniquely for you. I offer all types of ceremonies, funerals, eco burials, cremations, memorials, weddings, vow renewals, baby naming, divorce healing, coming of age, sagesse/wise elder ceremony, and many more.
On average, I spend between 10-20 hours per ceremony depending on the nature of it. time traveling and liaising with my clients, writing the ceremony, and checking on the venue.
Weddings - £600
Renewal of Vows - £550
Rites of Passage - £325
Sagesse/Wise elder £325
Baby Naming - £250
Funeral and Memorials £250
Divorce Healing Ceremony - £250
I just want to say how grateful I am that I was blessed enough to have you look after my mum. I know you created such a special bond in such a short amount of time I wish you met her sooner. I am so glad that you are holding her service as it becomes so much more personal and for that I’m grateful. I just want to say thank you Sharon you really helped in the last couple of months it feels like you are part of the family now and I would love it if you stayed in touch. It would mean a lot to me.
– Harrison –